On request, this training course can also be conducted in your organisation. Please contact us if you are interested in a locally delivered training course email@example.com
About the training course
This is a training course for those who want to learn how to formulate messages and present in a professional manner, often required in today’s international business environment.
You might be used to presenting but feel that there are things that you could improve. Or maybe you have been given new tasks that require you to conduct more professional presentations. This training in business communication will provide you with many tools for how to prepare and communicate in different situations.
- Deliver dynamic and effective presentations
- Employ a process to create materials that delivers compelling messages
- How to structure the material to be presented
- Planning and preparation
- Work visually with flip charts and other tools
- Build audience rapport through eye contact, vocal delivery and body language
- Many practical exercises
Please note, since we want to create compelling messages, this training course has very little focus on PowerPoint!
- You will be able to professionally prepare and structure your message
- Have the ability to create impressive visual aids
- Increased capacity to present to international audiences
Who should attend
Anyone required to speak in front of small or large groups and deliver memorable presentations in an international environment.
You will need English skills equivalent to level B1 according to the CEFR (LINK) to fully participate in the training course.
Definition of level B1 (CEFR):
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
When and where
The course will be conducted in Malmö, Sweden (Conference centre Malmö Scandic Segevång)
Address Segesvängen, SE-21227 Malmö, Sweden
Phone: +46 40 693 45 00 (reception)
Training hours are 08:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. both days. It’s a demanding and very intensive training course with some pre-work required.
Lunch and refreshments are included in the course fee. Please inform us if you have allergies or other dietary restrictions well in advance!
The published course fee includes VAT. There are no hidden fees!
We accept card payments through paypal via the “Buy Now” button on each course.
You can also pay by invoice. Then it is the “Book Now” button that can be pressed.
Booking terms and conditions here: BOOKING Terms & Conditions