About the course
In this training, for two days you will have the opportunity to personally experience the power of group collaboration using a unique facilitation method to solve complex issues.
Closely related to Dynamic Facilitation, this facilitation method also uses the collective intelligence to help group solve complex problems.
- Working with your stakeholders
- Workshop preparations
- How to facilitate a group to work on issues
- Formulating design challenges
- Translating ideas into action plans
- Creating a structured report from a workshop
- Leaders – to engage and help people, communities, teams and organizations to function at their highest capability
- Project managers – Enabling the project team to collaborate effectively
- Facilitators – Learn to use a powerful non-linear way of facilitating groups
- Engineers – How to use a team to solve issues that traditional problem solving methodologies cannot
This course will be delivered at the conference centre Barsebäck Golf Resort, a short drive north of Malmö Sweden. LINK
For participants in need of accommodation, the Resort does have an ample selection of apartments and hotel rooms. There are plenty of hotels in nearby Malmö and Lund, while a vast selection of low cost accommodation is available through sites such as AirBnB.
If flying in from abroad, Copenhagen airport (CPH) is a just a short train ride from Malmoe. Most international carriers as well as low cost alternatives have frequent connections to Copenhagen from most international destinations.
There is a smaller airport closeby, Sturup (MMX), with plenty of connections within Sweden, while it only has a limited number of European connections.
Lunch and refreshments are included in the course fee. Please inform us if you have allergies or other dietary restrictions well in advance!
The published course fee includes VAT. There are no hidden fees!
We accept card payments through paypal via the “Buy Now” button on each course.
You can also pay by invoice. Then it is the “Book Now” button that can be pressed.
Booking terms and conditions here: BOOKING Terms & Conditions