Dynamic Facilitation Training – Advanced
This training course is completed. See you again in the end of 2018!
Jim Rough, the founder of Dynamic facilitation will come to Sweden in November to conduct a training in Dynamic Facilitation. This session will exclusively focus on the facilitation model and will for three days offer deep insights into this revolutionary model of facilitation.
This is a unique opportunity to meet Jim Rough in person and gain deep insights into his revolutionary methodology and its vast untapped potential.
Main instructor: Jim Rough (Profile)
Co-instructor: Patrik Johansson (Profile)
About the course
In this seminar, for three days you will have the opportunity to personally experience the power of group collaboration in a choice-creating zone, working on shared issues.
Dynamic Facilitation evokes “choice-creating,” a special quality of thinking where people use all their capacities to achieve breakthroughs on impossible-seeming issues. Choice-creating is like what often happens naturally in a crisis, where everyone drops their old ways of thinking and comes together to achieve the impossible. Dynamic Facilitation can be used with individuals, groups, organizations and, through the Wisdom Council, very large systems of people.
- Know how to facilitate people to solve difficult, seemingly impossible issues
- Be able to facilitate trust-building, new options, and shared visions
- Grow in your capability to live a participative management style
- Develop leadership skills for helping diverse or conflicted people arrive at “shared aha’s” and collective breakthroughs
- Gain confidence in welcoming difficult issues, divergent perspectives, and conflict
The Wisdom Council is a new-paradigm leadership tool for facilitating whole-system change — in corporations, cities, unions, professional associations and government agencies. With little cost or time, it promises to establish a system-wide “choice-creating” conversation, where people think together making progress on the most difficult issues
Jim Rough is originator of the Wisdom Council process, which is has been implemented in a number of cities throughout Central Europe, government agencies, cooperatively owned businesses, schools, and conferences. He is co-founder of the nonprofit Center for Wise Democracy, which promotes the Wisdom Council
What do past participants say about Dynamic Facilitation – Read here
- Leaders – to engage and help people, communities, teams and organizations to function at their highest capability
- Project managers – Enabling the project team to collaborate effectively
- Change agents – to be more capable of transforming systems
- Mediators – to work with systemic and complex conflict with multiple parties to find breakthrough resolution
- Facilitators – Learn to use the powerful non-linear way of facilitation
When and where
The training will take place in Barsebäck, Sweden.
Booking & Practical arrangements
Please note that lunch is not included in the cost of the course on this particular occasion. The reason is that we have changed to another venue enabling us to reduce the price of the course significantly. This new venue does not offer lunch. There are several lunch restaurants a short walk from the conference center.
The training will take place in Barseback, which is in the south of Sweden. If flying in from abroad, Copenhagen airport (CPH) is a just a short train ride from Malmoe. Most international carriers as well as low cost alternatives have frequent connections to Copenhagen from most international destinations.
There is a smaller airport closeby, Sturup (MMX), with plenty of connections within Sweden, while it only has a limited number of European connections.
Before booking, please read our Terms & Conditions
JIM ROUGH… Creator of Dynamic Facilitation and Wisdom Council Process
Jim Rough is a consultant, author, speaker and social innovator. He originated
Dynamic Facilitation and has been presenting public and private seminars
internationally since 1990. Jim also originated the Wisdom Council, a new approach
to transforming large systems of people. He is the author of the book, Society’s
Breakthrough!: Releasing the Essential Wisdom and Virtue of All the P